The Victory of BTS Butter
BTS is coming back with this summer-themed song “Butter”. ARMY has been excited since the word came out. When it actually released via a remote performance from Korea. This English version song that especially made for the English-speaking ARMY, slayed all the awards again!
⭐Now let’s go through this smooth song great achievement⭐
- highest premiere record on youtube
- 10 million views in just 13 minutes
- 100 million views in 20 hours and 55minutes
- highest airborne streaming traffic in Spotify
Amazing, isn’t it?
Lots of people can’t help but wonder, why the BTS group is a huge success across the world? They are not just simply make their name in the United States, or Canada, western countries like Germany, France. They also gain a huge group of fans in Southeast Asia, like Philippines, Thailand, Singapore.No surprising, India is also a part of their fandom.
Reasons may be listed as follows:
- the subject of music, which mainly covers topics like bullying, elitism, and dreams. The empowering lyrics that people related.
- Entertaining dancing performance.
- Huge support of ARMY.
- Excellent Marketing promotion strategy.
- Good-looking, sexy voice, and exceptional taste in clothing.
- Devoted to meaningful causes.
I am sure these reasons are insufficient, so if you have more ideas, leave a comment and let us know.